Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

organon doesnt make deca anymore

the_only_sepe

I just got off the phone with organon, they quit making it in 99 I am in the second month of my cycle and cant get my script filled , all of the whosalers that supply the pharmacies are out of what they had left over

They are definitely short on 200mg/ml - I believe 100mg/ml in 2ml bottles is still available (this is what I got when the wholesaler/pharmacist ran dry and they got the same info from Organon). We just opted for the 2ml vials (hmmm higher price too - assholes).

I have to fill my last refill this month. Hopefully it's just the 200mg/ml which has always been somewhat scarce.

WTF?

Are you saying that the Organon Yellow Tops are fake? There are a ton of these floating around and everyone says that they are the real thing.

Chris

I spoke directly to organon in nj and they told me they quit in 99, I asked why and she said it was a company decision, and yes some whosalers might have a few bottles on their shelves, I havent had any luck finding any so far. and shine pharmaceuticals no longer produces human grade deca either.

Re: WTF?

C-Steele said:
Are you saying that the Organon Yellow Tops are fake? There are a ton of these floating around and everyone says that they are the real thing.

Chris

NO deca presrcibed in us are purple tops just like the yellow

the_only_sepe said:
I spoke directly to organon in nj and they told me they quit in 99, I asked why and she said it was a company decision, and yes some whosalers might have a few bottles on their shelves, I havent had any luck finding any so far. and shine pharmaceuticals no longer produces human grade deca either.

isnt that funny cause I spoke with a manager up there to and they asured me that they would be back on the market in late september. last time I checked drugstore.com had a couple

vet grade and human grade,,,surprise surprise are the same thing..all this shit is tested on aniamls..valium for animals is the same as valium for humans....I hear all the time..I want human grade...bros..there is no differance..no matter what you think

Top Bottom