Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Eunuch is back

ha1a1

After being outted as McSatan the Eunuch of the year Digimong is back. He must have forgot to take his test cypionate coz he's acting like a hormonal little pre menstrual eunuch fagot bitch that he is.

After being outted as McSatan the Eunuch of the year Digimong is back. He must have forgot to take his test cypionate coz he's acting like a hormonal little pre menstrual eunuch fagot bitch that he is.

You forgot to take dick, queer

Someone drank a whole quart of haterade and gobbled down a few dozen salty, unwashed black dicks. His/herm name is hal1. The hal stands for HALf a man. Or lesbian. A thick ankle one. With a wallet chain.

You look like a complete queer, dick

You're a homophobe. Because you are scared of your own true self. Dont worry i dont hate you because your a closet fag. Its more got to do with your keyboard warrior smart arse attitude. Go fuck yourself dickhead.

You're a homophobe. Because you are scared of your own true self. Dont worry i dont hate you because your a closet fag. Its more got to do with your keyboard warrior smart arse attitude. Go fuck yourself dickhead.
Stfu, fattie.

Whoa...that took at least 75 obvious instances of gay-baiting/bashing before you played your homophobe card..seriously? This is like beating up on a retarded puppy.

I'm knot a keyboard warrior..I never challenged you to a fight. Butt, I did challenge you to a quick fitness-based showdown with an old man, and you chickened-out... because you have no balls, eunuch.

Top Bottom