Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bathroom Issues

McSatan

Target got on board with the let's please the media campaign by allowing trannies to use whatever bathroom they want to. This is what our country wants to do with its history. Fuck scientific and medical breakthroughs, let's let ppl with mental health issues shit next to actual women. These are the pertinent points in current events. Btw, Target was met with an instant petition with almost a million signitures calling for a boycott.

How does it effect you? Reading this post tells me you have some serious mental health issues. Please consult your doctor. Weirdo.

How does it effect you? Reading this post tells me you have some serious mental health issues. Please consult your doctor. Weirdo.

It's "affect". How does anything you post "effect" you? Like the aggression, though. Might make people believe you workout or something. Did you forget which alter you logged in with?

It's "affect". How does anything you post "effect" you? Like the aggression, though. Might make people believe you workout or something. Did you forget which alter you logged in with?
Workout equals aggression in your mind? You probably have stretch marks

Workout equals aggression in your mind? You probably have stretch marks

Working out would make a case for testosterone. Which you probably don't have. Your outburst points to ovaries. And yeah, I have tons of stretch marks. Comes from having muscle mass. Are you out of Ambien?

You're obviously another low test member. Please refer to my threads on the subject. You don't come across in a masculine way btw.

You're obviously another low test member. Please refer to my threads on the subject. You don't come across in a masculine way btw.

I won't do that. You come to my threads. Because you have an urge to follow. I don't know how that feels.

You have a very feminine way of speaking....who are you really? You strive to be like me, yet you are a pale imitation. Go back to the drawing board.

Last edited:
I'm gonna start banning these faggot alters, they aren't even funny.

Top Bottom