Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking DBOL correctly....?

i take 3 tabs in the morning...then 1 every four hours...till 45 min before workout then i take 5 tabs....this works killer....this might be alot for some people though...but i know a guy who takes 20 to 30 tabs a day...thats alot!!!

cozmokramer said:
I am taking 25 or 30 mg a day... should I take it:

all before my workout...

or...

5 mg every 4 or 5 hours throughout the day?

I have been taking it all at once before my workout and get a great pump but I want to get the best I can!

You want to keep the levels stable so take them every 4 hours... That should be good for you if you want an extra kick take 2 every 4 hours... I doubt that you will be happy taking them before a workout unless you are just taking them at that time to boost your agression but to actually utilise the compound take them properly (every 4 hours)

The only time I take them only before working out is on a day when I feel like ass I will pop 2 1 hour before my workout just to give me that extra kick...

Some people like to take them diffrent then others. I am pretty sure the half life of D-Bol is 4 hours so I would take 1 tab every 3-4 hours until you reach your daily dose. Good Luck!

M18

MUSTANG_18 said:
Some people like to take them diffrent then others. I am pretty sure the half life of D-Bol is 4 hours so I would take 1 tab every 3-4 hours until you reach your daily dose. Good Luck!

M18

Very good bro! That's the way I like it too. ;)

Genome<>

dbol post cycle

first time i tried dbol i lost most of it post cycle. I don't have access to much, what i got is

winny tabs
dbol
clomid
nolvadex

whats the best way to try and retain gains after a dbol cycle????

Anybody know????

thanks everyone... I will try taking them every 4 hours... I work out early.... 6 am... so I will take 2 tabs before my workout and then 1 every 4 hours...

I have used both and have to say they are the same. If you take it all before workouts you'll get a bigger pump leading to better training, leading to more muscle growth. If you spread it out over the day you'll get more even blood levels which leads to good gains. I just like to take a lot at once for the pumps :)

I guess I will just have to up my daily dose so I can take it every 4 hours and take a larger dose before my workout as well!

Top Bottom