Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking DBOL correctly....?

cozmokramer

I've read so many things... whats the best way?

I am taking 25 or 30 mg a day... should I take it:

all before my workout...

or...

5 mg every 4 or 5 hours throughout the day?

I have been taking it all at once before my workout and get a great pump but I want to get the best I can!

well on low doseages of 30mgs

i would take 20mg's 45 minutes before work out and then the other 10mg's 3 hours after the first doseage

FLEX

heres the best way and i dont care what anyone says:
2 tabs 3 times/day which amounts to 30mg/day for 6 weeks..you can cycle down the last 2 weeks to 20mg/day period. whats this all at once crap would you take 2 drols at once....

Take one dose in the morning, upon waking. Take another dose 1 hour before training, with a meal. If you are taking a huge amount of dbol, you could simply take 10 mg per meal. Taking most of the dbol early in the day supposedly gives less inhibition of test production.

i agree with nyironman totally, but I did take alot at once before I worked out, because I heard you get an awesome pump before working out, so I had to try that. Boy was that great!

well personaly

i have tried about all ways of doing it and i still find the way i said works best for most of the people that are on 30mgs or less

seems like the 10mg's 3 times a day doesn't give a good punch on the work outs verses the way i described but try it a few different ways and see for yourself:)

also a tab of ad-50 is 50mg's so does everyone break them in quarters before taking??

FLEX

Last edited:
nyironman said:
heres the best way and i dont care what anyone says:
2 tabs 3 times/day which amounts to 30mg/day for 6 weeks..you can cycle down the last 2 weeks to 20mg/day period. whats this all at once crap would you take 2 drols at once....

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!

THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST SUPPOSED TO DIVIDE THE DOSE AS EVENLY AS POSSIBLE AND TAKE EVERY 4 HOURS..........................:confused:

Top Bottom