Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with clenbuterol

I need some help on what to use for a good fat burner, im 5'9" 168 I have about 20% body fat (estimate), I want to lose alot of unwanted pounds and was wondering what would be the best fat burner to take, A friend of mine suggested i use clen or winstrol depot. What do you guys suggest?

I agree. I started using clen thinking it would be a miracle pill and was dissappointed. I am not saying it doesn't work but I have gotten very good results from Ripped Fuel and a good diet. A good diet and cardio in the morning on an empty stomach and patience. If you have that then the clen will help. Remember to eat about 500 calories less a day and create a demand for energy through cardio and workouts. When you start losing weight you'll have to reassess your caloric needs to continue the deficit.

I would start an intense diet and cardio regimine.

I would take some winstrol (50mg ed oral/50mg eod injected) while dieting to help preserve muscle mass, and cycle clen for 2 weeks then ripped fuel for 2 weeks then clen for 2 weeks then ripped fuel for 2 weeks... Within a month you will not notice the guy if you bust your ass dont eat and cardio cardio cardio till you die!!!:eek: :D :eek:

Top Bottom