Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol dose

Joe C

if this is my first cycle. im planning on doing 300mg/week of deca for 8 weeks and 15-20mg/day of dbol for 4 weeks. is that a good dbol dosage or should i go higher or lower. please respond. thanks guys

i wouldnt go near a deca cycle without some test in it. drop the dbol and add some kind of test. dont want the little guy to stop working do ya.

People respond differently. I'd say 15mgs would be the minimum, try it see if it works for you, if not go up.

it just depends on how you react to androgens. no one will know the answer. like genaar said go to 15mg/day and up it if you dont feel anything in 4-5 days.

jc21 said:
i wouldnt go near a deca cycle without some test in it. drop the dbol and add some kind of test. dont want the little guy to stop working do ya.

jc is right, test in there would be beneficial... on my cycle for first 4 weeks I did 20 mgs of dbol and did fine, no bloat, good strength and gains (not much of water retention).
I would go with 20...

Top Bottom