Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Called the Jim rome show and he ripped me apart for steroid use

strength

i managed to get threw to him after emailing him and basically told him that all the negative info is from an uninformed media, i wanted to say much more but if you listen to him he wont let you get an edge on him at all, he must always be right. The guys got no medical backround yet it must be bad for you because its a foreign substance, i wanted to say well what about alcohol? thats a foreign substance, why arent you talking about that, but of coarse he wouldnt let me speak, I also said people that dont think bondsis on juice are idiots, look at the bean pole 5 yrs ago and now hes about 240 or so. then some know it all from florida called up and said i was crazy for using because of the "terrible side effects like puffy cheeks and shutdown of nat. test" this works for a company that sells inhalent steroids for cirtain conditions and siad that i am playing with my life because of such side effects.

I was the caller andy in detroit incase any of you listen to him

man if i were you, i wouldve just kept on going on and on and on about anything that poped into my head. just dont let him get a chance to say negative shit. But of course he's gonna talk bad shit about AS use, because he doesnt want to be the one who said AS is not as bad as other things in life lol. because thats not whatt he public wants to hear from him, hes gotta make his money ya know.

strength said:
i managed to get threw to him after emailing him and basically told him that all the negative info is from an uninformed media, i wanted to say much more but if you listen to him he wont let you get an edge on him at all, he must always be right. The guys got no medical backround yet it must be bad for you because its a foreign substance, i wanted to say well what about alcohol? thats a foreign substance, why arent you talking about that, but of coarse he wouldnt let me speak, I also said people that dont think bondsis on juice are idiots, look at the bean pole 5 yrs ago and now hes about 240 or so. then some know it all from florida called up and said i was crazy for using because of the "terrible side effects like puffy cheeks and shutdown of nat. test" this works for a company that sells inhalent steroids for cirtain conditions and siad that i am playing with my life because of such side effects.

I was the caller andy in detroit incase any of you listen to him

yep i was listening today also...........what a fucking moron jim is along with all his socalled experts:mad:

Yep he does not have a clue that is why I watch Pardon the Interuption on ESPN. But I think Gear gets one of its biggest raps from supplement companies who degrade the effects of gear and preach that their own personal supplements you buy at their stores are the way to go. I knew almost zero about Steroids appx 3 years ago and had the same opinion of gear as the rome idiot guy until I started researching on my own and asking and asking questions and found out there is a whole lot of good out their with gear(the right gear for the right person)

Top Bottom