Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 and Clenbuterol and Liquidex

tbro

How soon after a t3 cycle can you go on another one.....?
Can you be successful using 2 or 3 .02mcg tabs of Spiropent per day for fat loss issues.

Can one 25 mg t3 tab per day have a positive effect for me......?

The T3/Clen/Liquidex stack is the most potent fat loss stack known

I suggest you stick to 12.5mcg of T3, clen on and off with yohimbine HCL, and liquidex 1mg ED

BIG ANDY

are you referring to the yohimbine powder when you say yohimbine hcl and have I been off long enough since the end of march to go back with the t3 again.....??

tbro out

Wait a couple of weeks and use the T3 at 12.5mcg. That's what I recommend. The liquidex keep it at 1mg ED. That stuff is truly amazing.

Yohimbine HCL, could be the stuff in NYC or just straight Yohimbine HCL caps. I haven't used Yohimburn or any other transdermal solution so I can't reeally vouch for it.

Big Andy

I have the NYC and will use that..........the Liquidex I got from PNP......1mg is the dosage........have 100 spiropent and about 40 cynomel t3..........will combine and get off my ass and cardio.....can't wait to feel the thrill of completing a plan right for once....

tbro out

Cynomel? Flush that shit down the toilet.

Worthless. Get some Cytomel(which is hard to find right now) or Unipharma 50mcg tabs(easy to find).

Broiler said:
BigAndy-
What is the problem with Cynomel? Is it just underdosed? Should I just take more?
Thanks

BK

I just doesn't work, most of the reports have been that it's severely underdosed and some have said that there is no active ingrdient.

When it comes to your thyroid, you don't want to guess, you wanna know exactly what you are using.

Top Bottom