Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my damn joints with winstrol

mike001

i am using 100mgs ed i am in my 3rd week. i tried doing chest yesterday and damn! i felt pain throughout my whole upper body in my joints. i am on 400mgs deca and have been for 7 weeks. what is the deal. i am not getting much water intake stupid but dont have much time. also, i am pissing orange which is freaking me out. anyone?:eek:

winny

drys out the joints and for some people its worse(like me)and drinking more water won't help your joints but going off of the winny and staying on the deca it should be better in a week or 2

when on a cycle you make time to get water---thats a must

FLEX

As everyone has said YOU MUST DRINK MORE WATER!!! It is necessary when you are doing a cycle. Water often times comes, even before the gear!

Dark urine can indicate renal distress. This isn't something to let go for very long, particularly if it is accompanied by back pains. H20 intake (min. of 1-1.5 gallons per day) is very important when using something that is potentially toxic like Winny. Cranberry extract and milk thistle are good to add as well. Keep an eye on it.

Guys, guys, the extra water you drink isn't going to miraculously
find its way to your joints and cushion them so-to-speak.
Winstrol is an anti-progesterone in reference to joints.
Progesterone helps in joint cushioning. Reducing joint
progesterone increases joint inflammation hence why
Deca+winstrol is such a great stack, they counter-balance
each other.

Godspeed

Well Fonz I think Winnie and Deca doesn't balance out that well bc I'm on them right now and the joints in my elbows hurt as hell.

Top Bottom