Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is EQ and D'bol the same molocule except for D'bol being 17-aa?

athlete03 said:
Man, I didn't know by making a molecule 17-aa it would change its properties so much.

It is weird how the addition of 17aa can make a roid so much stronger too. I wonder why?

sk* said:
This thread is confusing me, how would you be able to make it 17-aa? I don't know much about chemistry. :confused:

Would you be able to make test 17-aa or perhaps fina? And that would make it stronger? :confused:

test c-17 alkylated = methyltest. Yes bro there also is a c-17 alkylated fina also and it's toxic as hell and not on the black market im pretty sure. I read that it's so toxic they give it in mcg rather than mg.

That is so weird, they are at totally oppostite ends of the effects spectrum..someone explain this.

While on paper, the addition of a methyl group to c17 doesn't look like it makes that much of a difference, it does, geometrically.

This addition changes the shape of the molecule such that it alters many of it's biological effects..

As far as binding to different receptors, there is only one (that we know of) androgen receptor. The alkylation probably changes it's affinity for this receptor as well as other biological targets (that are not so well known).

Andy

Reactions: sk*
Its too bad extensive research does not go into making muscle enhancers such as sterooids/gh/ and the myostatin gene. Imagine some of the drugs that would be available if this research wsa still gov. funded. I read an article inMuscle monthly and it discussed several steroid compounds that were developed but never made it to production. Here is an excert
4-CHLORO-11-KEOT-17 ALPHA-METHYL-TESTERONE
"This is a steroid developed by the Germans. There has top be something wrong with the numbers in this research because this purportedly has an A/A ratio of something like 121! tHE SPECIFIC NUMBERS SAY THAT IT HAS AN ANABOLIC ACTIVITY 7.3 times that of d-bol while maintaining a seminol vesicle androgenic reading of .06 times that of d-bol. Gives a graphical view of the structure.

2-OXA-17-BETA-ACETOXY-ESTRA-4,9, 11-TRIEN-3-ONE
"You steroid chemists out there will notice that this odd steroid is a sort of hybrid between trebolone acetate and anavar. The result is that it shares the same low A/A ratio of anndroloen while being 5 times as potent. This one is probably very expensive to manufacture though"

IronKop77 said:
Its too bad extensive research does not go into making muscle enhancers such as sterooids/gh/ and the myostatin gene. Imagine some of the drugs that would be available if this research wsa still gov. funded. I read an article inMuscle monthly and it discussed several steroid compounds that were developed but never made it to production. Here is an excert
4-CHLORO-11-KEOT-17 ALPHA-METHYL-TESTERONE
"This is a steroid developed by the Germans. There has top be something wrong with the numbers in this research because this purportedly has an A/A ratio of something like 121! tHE SPECIFIC NUMBERS SAY THAT IT HAS AN ANABOLIC ACTIVITY 7.3 times that of d-bol while maintaining a seminol vesicle androgenic reading of .06 times that of d-bol. Gives a graphical view of the structure.

2-OXA-17-BETA-ACETOXY-ESTRA-4,9, 11-TRIEN-3-ONE
"You steroid chemists out there will notice that this odd steroid is a sort of hybrid between trebolone acetate and anavar. The result is that it shares the same low A/A ratio of anndroloen while being 5 times as potent. This one is probably very expensive to manufacture though"

Does that mag give references for these studies?

There are reasons why these AAS (and others) never hit the market... (It would help if I could read the whole study).. Perhaps they failed subsequent 'human' tests needed to assure the safety of the drugs. Or, as mentioned, the high cost of production. The AAS we know and love have methods of industrial scale production that makes the compounds with the highest pharmacological value economically feasible (this is Serge's department). Unfortunately, like you said, there isn't enough of demand of these types of drugs for companies to pay chemical engineers to find ways to scale up the synthesis..

Andy

Top Bottom