Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A's Kit to make deca

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sk**

I think its preposterous to be doing what we are doing. I have procured 4 bottles of NOR STACK and extracted the prohormone into an organic solution. I need to know how to conver this (should i add enzymes) to turn it into nandrolone. And how do I estrify it so I can make an injectable DECA preparation by using A's kit. This is of utmost priority to my anabolic scheme.

since bar soap is estrified, if i add soap to this and HCl concentrate would this estrify it enough for extraction and injection?

sk** said:
since bar soap is estrified,

Yeah, Irish Spring enanthate is good as well as Lever propionate. However, the most popular seems to be Dove depot.

And I hope you are kidding about wanting to convert prohormones into injectibles.

I estrified the NOR STACK and am using A's kit to make it injectable. I will update you on the progress!!

TxLonghorn said:

Yeah, Irish Spring enanthate is good as well as Lever propionate. However, the most popular seems to be Dove depot.

And I hope you are kidding about wanting to convert prohormones into injectibles.

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

sk** said:
I think its preposterous to be doing what we are doing. I have procured 4 bottles of NOR STACK and extracted the prohormone into an organic solution. I need to know how to conver this (should i add enzymes) to turn it into nandrolone. And how do I estrify it so I can make an injectable DECA preparation by using A's kit. This is of utmost priority to my anabolic scheme.

YOU CANT.PERIOD. You arent asking how to make an injectable prohormone (which kits can do) but how to actually chemically change one thing into another. You dont have to have much,if any of a chemistry background to realize this is impossible.Just a little common sense-something which you are lacking would tell you this.
BTW nice rip off of someone else's screen name

I injected my NOR STACK hexanoate today. Ill update on progress!!

I'm currently on an Ivory and Dove stack and let me tell you the results are amazing! My muscles have never felt so supple and so fresh smelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom