Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spectro Labs

Is spectro easy to find in Mexico and does anybody know the average cost of the products? - cbeaks

cbeaks said:
Is spectro easy to find in Mexico and does anybody know the average cost of the products? - cbeaks

Bro, it's made in Canada not mexico. I know of only 2 guys who ship to the states, the Lab only ships whithin Canada.

BONZ^ said:
I'm on Spectro fina right now.. I loooove this stuff :)
The best tren I ever tried.

yeah bro! their tren rules in 43.5 days ill be hitting it 75mg ed, cant wait man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Is Spectro Vet Grade? What about the DECa

robsatx said:
Has anyone tried the deca?

Hell yes! I've been on test/deca for 5 weeks, already gained 16 lbs! It's awesome shit! Also the delivery is quick and the service, at least from my source, has been absolutely outstanding!!!! I don't know what else to say but I am so glad I've used it and so grateful for my source. The only difference I've seen between the Spectro and Pharmacuetical grade Test is a little more soreness after injection, Deca-no difference. However if you stack with Deca and combine them in the same syringe it's pretty much painless. Cheers!:p

Top Bottom