Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is Dbol 20mg and 400mg enanthate good bulking cycle?

ray_ivory said:
Is this a good bulking cycle or should I throw in some eq too?

There is no need to take anything else - if you are a newb and you can't gain on this then there is something wrong and it's not your dosages (although it could be fake gear).

Id keep the test @ 500/mg min. per week

bro i'm starting week 5 today of nothing but perscription (straight from the pharmacy) test cyp at 400mg wk and l-dex. i'm up 17 lbs not alot of water either. so if you have good test run it alone with the d-bol. you'll grow belive me. save the eq for second.;)

the UNDERTAKER said:
bro i'm starting week 5 today of nothing but perscription (straight from the pharmacy) test cyp at 400mg wk and l-dex. i'm up 17 lbs not alot of water either. so if you have good test run it alone with the d-bol. you'll grow belive me. save the eq for second.;)

Don't you know that no one on this board can grow with less than 1 gram for a first cycle (30mg dbol ED+ 500mg test + 400 mg equip)?

You need to delete your post and up your dosages immediately. No one has grown off less than a gram in the past 8 years, although newbs used to be able to grow fine off 200-400mg weekly.

I've heard that some newbies even shrunk from trying sub-gram dosages.:D

<nice progress BTW>

Top Bottom