Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Egypt...

You can find most human grade gear, not much if any vet stuff. You'll find organon and schering stuff there, fairly cheap. Send me an email, I just came back from there about 6 months ago.

spent 14 months there, u can get all your gear at the pharmacy very cheap American dollar was about 3 - 1 when i was there.if u can make some deals, take a few walkmans, nikes toothpaste, stuff like that u can trade and make a killing. trust me on tyhat one. its your best bet. good luck. p.s where u headin in egypt

Nile Sustanon, Primoteston, Primobolan Depot, etc..

Hi,

I live in Egypt, you can get the following items:

1- Primoteston - Depot (250 mg) - 1 amp of 1 ml - Made in Egypt under licence of : SCHERING A.G. Germany.
2- Deca - Durabolin - 50 mg - 1 amp of 1 ml - Made in Egypt under licence of :
N.V. ORGANON - OSS - HOLLAND.
3- Proviron (Mesterolone) - 25 mg - 20 Tablets - Made in Egypt under licence of : SCHERING A.G. Germany.
4- Clomid (Clomiphene citrate) - 50 mg - 10 tablets - Made in Egypt under licence of : Hoechst Marion Roussel - France.
5- Nolvadex(Tamoxifen) - 10 mg - 30 tablets - Made in Egypt under licence of :ZENECA Limited - Macclesfield Cheshire England.
6- Eltroxin (Thyroxine) - 100 mcg - 100 tablets - made in Egypt under licence of : Glaxo Wellcome Operations U.K.
7- Sustanon 250 - 1 amp of 1 ml - Made in Egypt under licence of : N.V.
ORGANON - OSS - HOLLAND.

Prices are very cheap, USD is 4.5 Egyptian Pounds.

Also, you can get Primobolan Depot (made in Germany), D-bol (Thailand), etc.. but the price will be much higher.

Your big problem will be the Egyptian securities, they scan all bags & If they will find out the gear, you will be in a big problem as they will report it to your embassy.

If you need help on this matter, email me direct.

Bob
[email protected]
[email protected]

Top Bottom