Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injecting saline and winstrol ??? Need help ASAP !!

CHARCHECK

hey bro's...

ok my bud at the gym has a 20 cc bottle of winny, and somehow he said that he must of injected to much air into the bottle when drawing it up...it forced most of the liquid out of the bottle and left a clump of winstrol white blob without water...he wants to know if injecting saline into the bottle and mixing up will be ok...is it safe to inject saline with winny ???

Thanks

this is the reason i go with zambons

So the top of the vial has a white substance on it? Why would he inject saline in it? It would be a whole lot safer is he just took the rest orally.

i don't understand anymore than u do, but he asked that i post it...the winstrol..hence white blob is sitting in a clump in the vial, not much water left in the vial..he wanted to inject saline in it, to get it back to a liquid so he can inject it !!

Sorry bro that doesn't make any sense to me. So he thinks he can replace the lost "water" with saline?

What kind of winny is this?

All that is gonna do is dilute it. He doesnt know how much he lost. He should just suffer the losses before he messes it up worse. He can lick the white shit off the too.

what do u mean lick it..orally..R U joking ??

I mean i am a newbie and all, but what ??

I said the same thing, that it will just dilute it, and he said he will just add about half a bottle >>>who knows golfer !

I got some Zambons in one day and one broke on the paper and left a white substance.......so i licked it up, seriously.

If i were to spill a zambon on the floor you can bet your ass im gonna be licking it up.

shit...tells u what i know...anyway golfer i do not think i can convince him of not adding saline....so is it safe ??

Top Bottom