Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon only 2nd cycle

well, considering I just did a sust only cycle for 8 weeks at 500/wk and gained 20lbs/kept 15, I'd say it's a great cycle.

Just remember everybody's bodies react differently. Good luck!

15lbs should be achievable. What was your first cycle, what did it consist of? Me and my buddy did 500mg/week sust with 50mg winny ED and my buddy gained about 30lbs and kept about 25. So no one really knows on what can happen. If diet and everything is down right you might be able to put on more or may only beable to out on less. Good luck thou!!

for me that wasnt achievable. i did that on my first cycle and didnt gain over 10 pounds. i think i react better to anabolics than androgens.

I seem to respond well to test. My next cycle i want to try one without any test and see how i react to it and see how my gains are and how i feel over test.

about the 5th week of using 500mgs of S-250 ( I weighed about 180) my nipples became itchy and sensivtive..If Iwere you I would get some anti-E's ..and get some clomid to keep from crashing so hard..

Top Bottom