Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

International Pharmaceutical deca 400

MRBIGGS

I WAS ORIGINALLY DOING DENKALL T-400 WITH DENKALL DECA (RED CAPS). I ONLY HAD ENOUGH FOR 4 WEEKS SO I GOT MORE T-400 AND MY GUY GAVE ME THIS NO NAME DECA THAT IS SUPPOSIVELY 400 MG COMPARED TO 200 MG. WHEN I LOADED THE SYRINGE IT SUCKED IT UP FASTER THEN THE REGULAR DECA. THEN WHEN I INJECTED BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER, LATER ON MY ASS STARTED TO HURT. ONE DAY LATER MY CHEEK GOT SWOLLEN. THIS NEVER HAPPENED WITH THE DENKALL DECA. I KNOW THAT IT'S THE T400 THAT HURTS BUT THE DECA IS SUPPOSED TO STOP THAT. HELP ME OUT, WHAT THE HELL DID I PUT INTO MY BODY. I PUT A LITTLE BIT ON MY TOUNGE AND IT WENT A LITTLE NUMB. DOES THAT MEAN THAT IT IS CHEAP TEST.
UNDERGROUND LABEL (INTERNATIONAL PHARMACEUTICAL DECA 400 MG) THANKS...

Hey bro I used IP products for a while and the products hurt like a mutha, so the pain you are having is normal with IP prodcuts. I think it is because since it is made in underground labs the alcohol content in the mixture is higher for sanitary purposes, but I had the same reaction every time I took mine. I don't think I will ever use again. There is too many better products out there without the pain IP causes.

Recommendation:

Use either Sterile Oil or BAC (Bacteriostatic Water) for whichever mix you're trying to dilute....if it's oil based, oil...you get it. We had similar issues with IP but after adding equal amounts of oil (yes that doubles your volume for injection) we had NO soreness or lumps.....give it a go.

One more thing, I'm currently using the product with equal amounts of Fina on my Deca injection days....no prob, no swelling (and I didn't dilute as noted above).

Bo

bo knows squat

Last edited:
Top Bottom