Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Denkall T400? Solubility of Testosterone esters and other steroids in oil

GymRatSD

According to both the Merck Index and the U.S. Pharmacoepia, the three major testosterone esters (propionate, cypionate, enanthate) and nandrolone decanoate are considered to be "soluble" in oil and "freely soluble" in alcohol. Though it doesn't seem like it, the USP has strict definitions for these terms.

Soluble: Between 10 to 30 parts of the solvent (in this case, oil) are required to dissolve one part of the solute (the steroid).

Freely Soluble: Between 1 and 10 parts of the solvent are required to dissolve one part of the solute.

The above ratios are weight-to-weight.

Vegetable oil has an approximate density of 900 mg/ml at room temperature. That means, according to the USP, that only about 90 mg maximum can be dissolved in 1 ml of oil. The longer the ester, the closer you get to the 90 mg. This has to do with chemical polarity, which I'm going to get into. Doesn't seem right, does it? Well, read on.

Alcohol, for the sake of argument, has a density of about 1000 mg/ml (similar to that of pure water). According to the USP, up to 1000 mg of the steroid can be dissolved in 1 ml of alcohol!

Commonly, the oily mixture used for injections contains 90% cottonseed (or some other vegetable-based) oil and 10% alcohol by volume. So, using the basis from the USP, at most you could have 90 mg (from the oil) and 100 mg (from the alcohol) to provide a mixture of 190 mg/ml. Yet, we know it's possible to reach concentrations much higher than that!

Why? Oil and alcohol work synergistically to increase the solubility of an organic solution, increasing the concentration two- or three-fold! Therefore, it's very possible to make a solution of 400 mg/ml testosterone ester mixtures like the new Denkall product or 300 mg/ml nandrolone decanoate like the Ttokkyo product.

Hope this helps.

bump - why was this floating off into never never land? Great info.

FINALLY

Some legitimate input on T400. the big hype was only 350mgs per ml. was credible.
Thanks for the input Gymrat...and damn I missed your Kermie Pic...LOL:D

The higher alchol content must be why that shit hurts bad after injecting. I was wondering.

I am pretty sure they are reaching the limit on the amount that can be dissolved. Too much more and you are going to be looking at a pain. To get more your going to need more alcohol. The more of that, the more pain during injections. Now they could increase the alcohol base of the mixture to make the mg higher and then add a numbing solution (Novocain) into the mix to kill the burn from the injection. Then you could see 1000mg solutions. But I think that will not come about, because who cares if the cow or horse is burring from the injections. Remember not intended for humans.

Gotta get me some of this. Hopefully my man in Ensenada can get it for me. Looks like great stuff. 4000mg in a 10 ml bottle. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

Later bros.

Ironman out ||||---------||||:redhot:

Last edited:
Or better yet

Mix this with the denkall t-4oo and the liquid D-Bol and u got a nice stack. Gotta find out the prices though.

Ironman out ||||---------||||:splat:

Top Bottom