Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

omnadren or sustanon??

HEALTHFREAK

I have to wait another week and a half if I want to use sustanon but my supplier has omnadren now for the same price and says they are real good. Some told me not to use omnadren in my cutting cycle but its ok to use sustanon?? Anyone have a suggestion??:confused: :confused:

Go with omnadren it is fine. I think now there is NO difference between them, i may be wrong. If there is a difference, it is only in one ester.

NFG

There's no difference. There used to be a slight difference, I think one differenct ester, but now it's the usual Sustenon blend.

Whoever told you Omna's aren't good for cutting has little understanding of AAS. Not only are Omna's and Sustenon interchangable, but even if you had the older blend it would be fine to use.
On top of that they are both test. All tests are EXACTLY THE SAME. The only difference would be the release time of the esters, which at the end of the day really isn't going to make that much of a difference. So all tests are equally as good or not for cutting and bulking.

Top Bottom