Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol kick

im takin 20mgs ed and ive been on it for 3 and a half weeks and gained 10lbs. and im eating like a horse and body fat is stayin same.

At 50 mgs ed you should feel a decent strength increase in 5-7 days, but eveyones body responds differently to certain AS.

rdgrenade, are you doing winny only?
and how may cycles have you done? oh yeah, how are the joints?
good luck the rest of your cycle!
pact

man, winny every three days??? i dont think youre going to feel much from that...if its ** winny you migh as well take 100mg/day. cuz its hella underdosed

HIB...
I took winthrop winny on my first cycle back in 1990 and I ran 25mg ED and it was great. It kicked in at the end of week one if I remember correctly. I ran 12 to 25mg ED in a pyramid but that was the old fashion method back then. My next cycle has winny in it and I'll be running zambons at 50mg ED for 7 weeks. Hope this helps!
Aikido

its my first cycle and my joints are killing me but i bought joint shit so hopefully it kicks in

I'm finishing my cycle with Winny 24mg/ED (6mg tabs) and I noticed increased hardness in my muscles on the second day. I love the way this stuff feels, although my elbow is a lil stiff. ;)

Re: damn bro, day 2 ?

johnboy said:
what brand were they ?

Denkall Stanazolic. So far I'm quite impressed.

I did a chest workout the first day I started the tabs and I noticed on day 2 that my chest was just rock hard. It felt tighter than it has this whole cycle, which included dbol/sust/decca. What also was weird is that my biceps even felt tight on that same day and I hadn't even done them yet. Now that I've been on for a week I noticed that my bi's and tri's were rock hard for days after my arm workout.

Last edited:
That's impressive...good news mvmaxx. I hope my zambons and winny tt treat me just as well as your gear did for you! ;)

Top Bottom