Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Clenbuterol A Scheduled Substance?

JUICESEEKER

OK, IT KNOW IT SEEMS I SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION, BUT WHEN I DID A SEARCH I GOT CONFLICTING ANSWERS, SOME SAID YES, SOME SAID NO. SO WILL CUSTOMS SEIZE CLEN OR WILL THEY ALLOW TO GO THROUGH?

Definately not scheduled. Neither is GH. The fda guidelines allow for anyone to import up to a 3 month supply but they will seize it anyway if they feel like it.

Wow I didn't know GH wasn't scheduled. What about t3? (anyone know a website to look up whether or not a drug is scheduled for US?)

The fda importation policy is *specifically* intended for people to obtain drugs that are not available in the US. And gh is not scheduled at all.

Re: This is not true either.

johnboy said:

the fda importation policy was passed because of the high prices of medication in the US. Actually the policy "mostly" applies to US drugs that have been exported to other countries. You can import them for a cheaper price if you don't have health coverage. One of the few good things the fuckup Clinton did in office.
You are correct sir. They must be US FDA approved drugs, and not just copies of US drugs.

Read up..
http://www.customs.gov/travel/med.htm

Customs opened a pack of mine from the UK a few months ago. When I opened it there was a notice of siezure for the AS, but they left the clen & t-3 inside. So my girlfriend gets her stuff, but no gear for me....how shitty is that. Anyway, yes I guess you can import it.

Top Bottom