Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

F#CK YOU steroid users!!!

A

alien amp pharm

I'm only joking, of course-Had to make sure people read my first post. I'm new here although I've been viewing for a while and I have a lot of respect for most all you guys and thanks for helping me out during my cycle(s).

welcome.....little punk ass biatch:D

kinda hard not to see that it was a joke when a anti-anabolic rant was started by somebody named alien amp pharm...LOL

alien amp pharm said:
I'm only joking, of course-Had to make sure people read my first post. I'm new here although I've been viewing for a while and I have a lot of respect for most all you guys and thanks for helping me out during my cycle(s).

hm.......do we look that good, that you want to fuck us?damn:p ;)

SofaGeorge said:
If he shows up at the Elite Fitness Convention... we still kick his ass.

Sometimes I wonder if that is going to happen to me. No telling how big are some of the dudes I have pissed off.

alien amp pharm said:

What a dick. And I am NOT joking.

Cheap stunts to get people to read your thread SUCK ASS.

Top Bottom