Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEWBE HERE (need info on EQ and Winstrol )

you should know how to use the search function. Then you will be able to ask a more focused question

well I just got off creatine and my boy mentioned taking this stuff so I can get bigger and rip me for the summer. I was just wondering if there were any negative things along w/ this stuff... sorry

elchulo said:
well I just got off creatine and my boy mentioned taking this stuff so I can get bigger and rip me for the summer. I was just wondering if there were any negative things along w/ this stuff... sorry

uh oh. :rolleyes: Here we go. <mvmaxx giving elchulo flame retardant suit> (although not quite sure it'll hold up) ;)

:theranger

Welcome bro...
Check mvmaxx's post. Click on the links he has provided. Check the drug profiles. They should answer most of your intitial questions

With any AS there are going to be sides. This is a great board with a lot of info. These drugs will rip you up for summer but before you think about taking them take some time and do some research. At this point you will be able to ask intillegent questions and get pointed in the right direction in designing a cycle.

Thanx alot! I did a search but I didn't really find much so that's why I asked.
Most of the things I found were too much in detail when all i need is some general info.
REMEMBER... newbe here... if we were on my car forum I wouldn't flame u just for asking

we're not on your car forum bro...

Check out all the profiles provided, and then do a general search on google for winstrol and eq profiles. Read all you can, and Once you have some more specific questions,then we might be able to help.

Top Bottom