Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone & depression

Mad_maxx18

I sometimes become severly depressed while on testosterone. I read somewhere that testosterone is a hormonal paradox causeing depression in some indivduals. I know just about everyone on here says how great they feel while on test. Anyone else besides me become depressed while on testosterone?

thanks

When i am on juice I tend to over react more emotionally. Like when im depressed, I get really depressed, or when I am in a good mood, the good mood is much more elevated than w/o juice. Just my two cents.

bber2000 said:
When i am on juice I tend to over react more emotionally. Like when im depressed, I get really depressed, or when I am in a good mood, the good mood is much more elevated than w/o juice. Just my two cents.

true that, but i did notice myself being way more depressed sometimes, just remember its a side effect of the drug, and not you and you'll be fine

Cyclone

I felt pretty damn good while on it. The first few weeks post cycle were the shitty part, even on Wellbutrin.

I'm a hell of a lot nicer when I'm on. I smile and everything. When I'm off is when I am short and not too amused by the people I tolerate daily. I keep myslef on a short leash, only about five people to call friends and love being with my family.

Kahn said:
I'm a hell of a lot nicer when I'm on. I smile and everything. When I'm off is when I am short and not too amused by the people I tolerate daily. I keep myslef on a short leash, only about five people to call friends and love being with my family.

I was nicer overall and much more animated while on. I'm starting to feel back to normal now, but those first few weeks post cycle- damn, they weren't too fun.:(

bber2000 said:

me too, I dont get that feeling of well being, I am not one of those people who would like to be year round. I make a big deal of nothing a lot. I get over emotional basically.

Top Bottom