Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll:osta in pct..good or bad?post experiences

your osta results in pct!

• No difference with osta in my pct

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • osta has taken my pct to new level

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • osta has hurt my pct and will not use again

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No difference with osta in my pct

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • osta has taken my pct to new level

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • osta has hurt my pct and will not use again

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Ok Osta has taken my pct's to a new level.I am holding more muscle then ever now in post cycle theorpy.Shoot some are even still reporting gains in pct!But there are many non-believers out there, who think osta will cause suppression in pct and be counter-productive.I disagree but i respect peoples opinion's.

People please chime in with your experiences with.I want to hear other great members experiences with osta in post cycle theory.How are your pct's going?Have you noticed a difference since including osta in your post cycle theorpy?Has the difference been in a positive or negative manner?Tell us about it.I want to hear from the users.

Ostarine gave me awesome libido in my PCT, great mood, more stamina, no strenght.

osta gave you great libido in pct? interesting .osta does many good things in pct but helping spike your libido usually isnt one of them lol.

Ok Osta has taken my pct's to a new level.I am holding more muscle then ever now in post cycle theorpy.Shoot some are even still reporting gains in pct!But there are many non-believers out there, who think osta will cause suppression in pct and be counter-productive.I disagree but i respect peoples opinion's.

People please chime in with your experiences with.I want to hear other great members experiences with osta in post cycle theory.How are your pct's going?Have you noticed a difference since including osta in your post cycle theorpy?Has the difference been in a positive or negative manner?Tell us about it.I want to hear from the users.

Tell me about it! I use it in bridges, have yet to use in PCT but dude, spot on! I'm holding onto more muscle than ever.

And that guy talkin bout libido boost from Osta... Odd

Nectar of the gods. Honestly can't say enough good things about it. I usually lose quite a bit of strength in PCT but Osta has made a VERY noticeable difference in terms of maintaining strength. Size wise, I noticed my muscles maintain that full look even though my weight drops a bit.

Osta + S4 I've made strength gains on in PCT, but that's back before we had this huge debate on the level of supression from S4.

Only downside of Osta is the taste, which can be remedied by putting it in caps or downing it with some juice.

There's no reason not to use it.

Nectar of the gods. Honestly can't say enough good things about it. I usually lose quite a bit of strength in PCT but Osta has made a VERY noticeable difference in terms of maintaining strength. Size wise, I noticed my muscles maintain that full look even though my weight drops a bit.

Osta + S4 I've made strength gains on in PCT, but that's back before we had this huge debate on the level of supression from S4.

Only downside of Osta is the taste, which can be remedied by putting it in caps or downing it with some juice.

There's no reason not to use it.

you use s4 in pct? i wouldnt advise that, it is a good bit more suppressive then osta in longer cycles and even suppresive in short runs.I have seen people get away with it though before.Not for me.

you use s4 in pct? i wouldnt advise that, it is a good bit more suppressive then osta in longer cycles and even suppresive in short runs.I have seen people get away with it though before.Not for me.

I meant I used to, back when SARMs first get introduced and we knew little to nothing. I don't do it any longer, but simply stated that was the only time I made strength gains during PCT

Sound like I need to include osta in my pct. What about when you finish pct and discontinue the osta? Are u guys still able to maintain a lot of your gains?

Top Bottom