Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Harshest Oral Cycle you ever did

Essie

I reminisced about an Oral only cycle I did a long time ago. I might give it a shot again soon, but with N2Guard added this time around and some decent HCGenerate and Bridge after

Here is the Cycle:

Wk 1-6: DBol @ 50mg ED
Wk 7-12: Winny @ 40mg ED
Wk 13-18: Var @ 50mg ED

The DBol gave me some pumps, but I could cope with them, even though they were irritating, to say the least.

The winny had every joint in my body aching ... and not the numb, bothersome type of ache ... especially not my elbows! Just thinking about jerking (anything, not just myself, but pertaining to exercises as well) or doing dips or Tricep exercises had me almost pissing my pants and wetting my cheeks ... ugh ...

The Var gave me the most unimaginable and painful pumps ever! some instances it felt like my lower back muscles are going to pull a HULK move, and tear through my skin the way HULK would tear out of his human-form, puny human's clothes. I wouldn't even be able to sit up straight from lying flat on my back to ease the pumps.

I did look somewhat bigger and rather hard afterwards, but didn't even know about a thing called PCT back then. (What a shame)

I think I might run the same cycle soon, but with the added N2Guard, Bridge, HCGenerate as mentioned ... but I might also just throw in some EQ @ 800mg/wk for the whole 18 weeks (funding-dependable, of course! LOL!) and eat like a possessed lion!

So, what was you harshest oral cycle ever (or worst experience with orals)

Oh yeah ... and if can scrape the funds together ... it would be a dream to add Primo in there as well! Bwaaahahahahahahaaa!

Abomb 50's never again. Nothing but water weight and bloat. I only do Anavar now.

Last edited:
Dbol is junk to me. By far the worst steroid I ever used...i couldn't imagine what Abombs would do to me...water weight bad and a bit of gyno. Never again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't care for Adrol either, bloated like a waterballoon and felt like shit whole time while on them. Still Methyl-Tren was propably harshest, even though I actually felt good while on it, but it wrecked my lipids and liver enzymes were at highest numbers that I've ever seen them afterwards when I ran bloods.

20 mgs of D-bol and 20 mgs of winny a day for a few weeks is as high as I ever went with orals.

I don't get the mixing of anavar and dbol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom