Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does this board stress HCGen over Clomid and Nolva...

Honestly, I'm a mod here and don't preach much...but I think the board stresses about these because they work. HCggen I always run during and after cycle. I love it. As well as N2guard. Never tried Sarms but it seems like everyone is loving it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are completely wrong in so many ways... Sarms do not require a serm... I think ive researched, studied and most importantly used them long enough to know exactly how to run them... Hcgenerate keeps on cycle suppression to a minimum and its already quite low with osta... You run hcgenerate 8 weeks and then your mini pct only needs to be either hcgenerate es or the inleashed/post cycle combo... You can run a serm if you want but its completely unnecessary.... Ive seen more than plenty bloodwork results over the years to fully back this up...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think HCGen is an on cycle supp, not so much for PCT. I think natty test boosters are better than clomid and nolva and there's no better natty T booster than UNLEASHED pyto serms is good too. PF PSOT-CYCLE is good for estrogen and liver detox and nolva and clomid don't do that. I'm not a sarms user but if I were, it'd be with N2GAURD. It just makes sense. Theres aren't generic supplements made for everyone , they're specifically designed for steroid users.

You are completely wrong in so many ways... Sarms do not require a serm... I think ive researched, studied and most importantly used them long enough to know exactly how to run them... Hcgenerate keeps on cycle suppression to a minimum and its already quite low with osta... You run hcgenerate 8 weeks and then your mini pct only needs to be either hcgenerate es or the inleashed/post cycle combo... You can run a serm if you want but its completely unnecessary.... Ive seen more than plenty bloodwork results over the years to fully back this up...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How am I wrong? I never made any claims. It's just everywhere I go on .com and everybody pretty much talks SERM for everything. I like the idea of doing HCGen on the cycle. If I do OSTA for 8 weeks at 25mg/day, what should my dosage of HCGen be? Personally, I like the Clomid/Nolva cycle because I've never used steroids of any kind and want to be 100% safe. What is inleashed?

There is nothing wrong with clomid either. I use it for every cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How am I wrong? I never made any claims. It's just everywhere I go on .com and everybody pretty much talks SERM for everything. I like the idea of doing HCGen on the cycle. If I do OSTA for 8 weeks at 25mg/day, what should my dosage of HCGen be? Personally, I like the Clomid/Nolva cycle because I've never used steroids of any kind and want to be 100% safe. What is inleashed?

Your wrong in your other post on my sarms thread about needing clomid and nolva with sarms...

For hcgenerate you take 3 caps am and 2 caps pm...

Unleashed is excellent for recovery... Ill let nelson tell you about it since he designed... Its excellent for pct...

I recommend clomid and nolva on every steroid cycle but they are not needed with sarms

Your wrong in your other post on my sarms thread about needing clomid and nolva with sarms...

For hcgenerate you take 3 caps am and 2 caps pm...

Unleashed is excellent for recovery... Ill let nelson tell you about it since he designed... Its excellent for pct...

I recommend clomid and nolva on every steroid cycle but they are not needed with sarms

Thanks Dylan. At what dosage is the hcgen and for how long? Again I'd be doing an 8 week cycle of Osta at 25/mg.

My bad, I didn't see it. What are the negatives to HCGen? Does your test return to normal once your done or does it dip even lower?

Top Bottom