Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

And so a whole life is messed up ...

Essie

I'm not one to train in commercial gyms ... or any gyms except the one on my property, of which I am the owner, manager, personal trainer and only member. suits me JUST fine, thank you.

However, sometimes life throws a ball-sucking-cock-biting-ass-raping curve ball at you and you forced into a position where you need to make some shitfaced choices ... and I had to choose to join a gym again.

Been there 5 weeks now and when I started there, I saw this group on young'uns ... no older than maybe 17. I could tell, without a shadow of a doubt, a few things:
1) They are not what I usually call 'gym fit', i.e they have virgin muscles which are NOT used to training
2) They just jumped on the juice-wagon

I have been watching them (feeling like I could walk over to them and bash their faces in with a 60 lbs dumb bell) and noticed all the signs, staring with the sudden boost in strength and the moon face.

I walked over to them and had a chat, discussing all this shit I see happening, but they just point blank denied everything, so I left them to it.

This morning (now keep in mind, when they started there 5 weeks ago, they could barely bench 80lbs x 3 reps) they were there and decided to warm up with 90lbs, jumped to 130lbs, jumped to 160lbs (which is where I ONCE again warned them about over-straining virgin muscle and the risk to ligaments and tendons if the muscle actually holds) and they gave me the vague look, so I left them and started with my DL warm ups. I haven't even completed my 10th rep when I heard shit hitting the floor from their direction.

I controlled my neg rep, placed the bar down and rushed over there ... not nice ... at all.

The idiots jumped to 200lbs, which, obviously, is a high call when you are only 5 weeks into training. He could not press it and it came down when his pec tore right off of the tendon at the shoulder. His one buddy tried to grab the weight, but couldn't hold onto it (weak grip) and it crushed 2 of his toes ... as in crushed ... toes popped open at the ends and the guy who was pressing got the full force of 200 lbs in dead weight right on his sternum ... hairline fracture, hernia and 6 broken ribs.

Neither of them will EVER be the same ... and all because they tried to take the short cut. I explained the consequences of getting too strong too soon to them, but they just didn't give a shit. I feel bad for them ... on the one side, but on the other ... I feel that they got EXACTLY what they deserved.

This is going to take a lot longer to recover from than a damaged ego.. I've only seen some 150lb kid blow out his knee on the Smith machine doing about 360ish on Squats. It wasn't pleasant. His walks with the slightest of limps now..

Unfortunately the gym is no longer the home of the humble gym rat but arrogant douche nozzles with wife beaters and snap back hats..

A very harsh lesson in humility for those guys

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Darwinism at its finest!

Call me an ass but I love this shit. The kids today have it easy, A world of knowledge at their fingertips on the web and not the common sense to use it. If I grew up with the tec kids have today my life would be totally different.

yep I didn't even get to the end and I could tell you what would happen here. no such things as short cuts

I tell guys all the time on here that gaining shit load of weight on a cycle is not something to be proud of. you wan to gain a couple pounds at the most and really fuck the scale. but these skinny guys wanted to change their look overnight.. I blame all these stupid transformation contests we see online for this. what they don't realize is for every 1 guys who transforms their look amazingly, there are 99 others who fail to even come close.

Yeah, indeed. the one who had his does busted will never be able to train properly using compound exercises, as one of the toes is his big toe. his balance and ability to stand for squats, dead lifts, barbell shoulder presses, bent over rows, hammer curls (which can be done seated, but is less effective so), barbell bicep curls etc etc etc have just been nullified ... all for that ego boost. Same thing for the one who was pressing. Pectoral torn off at the shoulder - that requires surgery to fix and that joint between muscle and tendon/ligament will NEVER be what it once was, let alone what it COULD have been.

Mentioning wife beaters, like you did ... hehe ... I HATE it when the guys come strolling in with their wife beater and backward hats, full of juice and reasonably big, but weak as bitch. They get down ond grunt, breathe heavily, scream, fart and almost shit out their intestines, upsetting everyone in the gym (well, everyone who is serious) just to complete 6 reps of a weight which is clearly to heavy for them to lift, but too light for an experienced member to warm up with. The worst thing is ... following that whole display, they sit on that bench for freaking upwards of 10 minutes trying to recover enough to do the 2nd set and I think to myself: "Myself, how can someone train properly if they train only about 18 minutes of every hour spent in the gym?" It takes them 3 hours to complete a routine I do in 40 minutes, but because of them, my usual 40 minute routine now takes ME 2.5 hours ... *SIGH* ...

Darwinism at its finest!

Call me an ass but I love this shit. The kids today have it easy, A world of knowledge at their fingertips on the web and not the common sense to use it. If I grew up with the tec kids have today my life would be totally different.
ASS! :biggrin:

Nonetheless ... I agree fully. If I had all this knowledge when I started lifting, I wouldn't have been left with 15% of my now nagging injuries and I would have had a LOT better base prior to jumping on the juice wagon ... but like I always say ... youth is truly wasted on the young.

yep I didn't even get to the end and I could tell you what would happen here. no such things as short cuts

I tell guys all the time on here that gaining shit load of weight on a cycle is not something to be proud of. you wan to gain a couple pounds at the most and really fuck the scale. but these skinny guys wanted to change their look overnight.. I blame all these stupid transformation contests we see online for this. what they don't realize is for every 1 guys who transforms their look amazingly, there are 99 others who fail to even come close.
Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes! Another thing that everyone fails to realize, concerning the transformation contests, is the sheer amount of money going into those transformations. That never gets made public. Those contestants are NOT natty. They are on juice, and quite a lot of it. With the juice comes all hte required ancillaries, all the supplements, the completely revamped diet and the personal dietitian and trainers. Those contestants are being told what to eat, when to eat, how much to eat, what to inject, how much, when, what to swallow, when, how much, when to sleep, when to wake up etc etc.

It is NOT a case of jumping on a cycle of 750mg Test/week for 10 weeks, kicking it with 50mg DBol for the 1st 5 weeks and finishing it off with 50mg Winny the last 5. You tell them that, and they research some so see that ... WAIT FOR IT ... OMG!!!!! Dickhead who advised me is right, it's not that easy ... I have to ALSO add some Anavar with the DBOL and rum Primo and Mast as well as some TrenA to get close to that look. Some spoilt little pecker reckons that's a good cycle and jumps on it. No Caber, no Adex, no HCGenerate, no Forma ... no on cycle support or PCT and 10 years later wonder why he is feeling like shit constantly.

Top Bottom