Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gw501516 solo results

LetsGrow

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hey everyone. I know that gw is a great addition to cycles, but wondering what kind of results your rats have seen when running it solo.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

for me at the same level of exertion during cardio, my heart rate is 10 beats lower, what that really does is allows me to work harder, or go much longer without exhaustion.. = more cals burned..

So was there a noticable decrease in bodyfat percentage?

for me at the same level of exertion during cardio, my heart rate is 10 beats lower, what that really does is allows me to work harder, or go much longer without exhaustion.. = more cals burned..

Yup.. I especially noticed the short recovery time between sets. Sarms1 cardarine is real deal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

What kind of decrease in bodyfat did you notice over how long a period of time?

The first time I ran GW I ran it solo with nothing else, and the results in fat loss were mind blowing. I shredded up so much that it convinced me to enter a contest 6 weeks later. There is simply nothing out there that gets me shredded so quickly as GW

its just like anything else you use... its up to YOU how effective it is... gw happens to be so strong, that even with inactivity, it can work to an extent but when paired with the proper diet and training, its simply amazing... its the ultimate performance enhancer... it literally will enhance the performance enhancer.... it is that good if you get it in its pure form... the ONLY place i have EVER seen sell it in pure form is sarms1... they are the best of the best and they have their own version called CARDARINE which is the pure form...

I'm obviously cutting with gw, and I was wondering how low I should go with my fat intake and if I can go lower than I normally could without taking it.

Thanks everyone! Great feedback. Yeah dylan when it comes to that stuff I really trust your opinion on seller so that id where I am planning on getting it. Wanted to see what results were like solo because I am just entering my pct so a little while before I do another cycle so was thinking of doing a run of gw for 12 weeks

Top Bottom