Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Source/cycle too effective?

Hello brethren,

So I'm 11 days into test e, deca and dbol. I'm doing 400/week test, 200/week deca and 30/day dbol, all mgs of course. Have been eating a really clean diet and because of my body type, don't have to gorge to put on muscle so have been eating between 1800-2200 calories, which is what I normally consume. So, over the past few days, my body feels like it's in a constant state of growth. A buddy of mine told me it looks like I'm about to bust, which is how I feel (not bloated just muscles really in overdrive). I laughed at how jacked I looked when I saw myself in the mirror, and my fiancee is asking if I want to look like a meathead, like the guys on Jersey shores. I feel like dbol may just not be for me; it's too effective. My question is this, ifi were to stop it and start winny, would I be devastating the hell out of my liver? Should I stop the dbol or just cut it in half knowing it'll all work itself out?

Hello brethren,

So I'm 11 days into test e, deca and dbol. I'm doing 400/week test, 200/week deca and 30/day dbol, all mgs of course. Have been eating a really clean diet and because of my body type, don't have to gorge to put on muscle so have been eating between 1800-2200 calories, which is what I normally consume. So, over the past few days, my body feels like it's in a constant state of growth. A buddy of mine told me it looks like I'm about to bust, which is how I feel (not bloated just muscles really in overdrive). I laughed at how jacked I looked when I saw myself in the mirror, and my fiancee is asking if I want to look like a meathead, like the guys on Jersey shores. I feel like dbol may just not be for me; it's too effective. My question is this, ifi were to stop it and start winny, would I be devastating the hell out of my liver? Should I stop the dbol or just cut it in half knowing it'll all work itself out?

WTF? Carry on what you are doing, how can anything be too effective?

Pay money for steroids.

Get results

Complain that results are TOO good.

Jesus fucking christ

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Lol what next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I deserve that. I don't have a problem with it; just more interested in avoiding all the inquiries but it is what it is right? I knew my fellow meatheads would put me in my place. Going to stay on the cycle.

Why would you stop the cycle.. If people question it bore the shit out of them with training tips and monotonous diet advice.. they soon fuck off..

Dbol is king for me. It has a place in every cycle

Why would you stop the cycle.. If people question it bore the shit out of them with training tips and monotonous diet advice.. they soon fuck off..

Dbol is king for me. It has a place in every cycle

That's great advice and makes perfect sense. Thanks for the tips on getting rid of haters

Top Bottom