Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my coach trying to kill me?

ForeverSmall

Hey guys.

I've been a long time reader on many forums, especially this one. Never had a real reason to post a question until now. But first, a little about myself.

Currently 26, 6'0, 229 pounds. No more than 10% body fat. Have been lifting since high school, and starting bodybuilding when I was 21. First tried "the sauce" when I was 19, and starting blasting and cruising when I was 24. My goal for all of this is to become a Pro.

I recently started working with a new coach, and what he proposes I run drug wise is just insane to me. Want to see other peoples opinions about what he plans for me to run during the offseason.

Previous to this, my last cycle was 750mg Test, 800mg EQ, 600mg Deca for 16 weeks, with 100mg of Tren Ace, and 150mg of Mast Prop EOD, the last 8 weeks. Also am running 4iu of GH (pharm grade) and have been for about 2 years. I've also used slin, and igf-1.

Now this is what he wants me to run..

1500mg Test, 1200mg EQ, 900mg Primo, 800mg Deca, and 200mg Tren Ace ED.. all for 20 weeks. He also wants to bump the GH from 4iu to 8iu per day.. and run IGF-1, with Slin 4 weeks on/off throughout. Now, I am okay with the most of this.. but my only real concerns are the tren and gh dosages. I mean.. 1400mg a week of tren? That seems pretty insane.. right? Then doubling the GH?

Thoughts and opinions on this are appreciated.

Last edited:
Yeah bro that guy is an idiot, plus it's literally like you told him what your last cycle was and he took that exact outline and just raised the doses to an insane level, definitely doesn't seem like he has an independent thought in his head. I definitely wouldn't trust this guy. If pro level is your goal then you're on the right track, just please be careful with the slin.

And the tren wouldn't be 1400 week if it was 200 eod unless he indeed told you ed but yeah that's really high regardless and 20 weeks straight is just reckless, not to mention 8ius of growth, too much my man just keep doing what you're doing and don't get pushed into doing something you don't feel comfortable with.

Thanks for the advice.

Yes, I meant 200mg ED. Which I thought was just insane.

He knows what he is talking about.. He explained everything to me.. basically said that everything will work together to pack on as much mass as possible. That makes since, but I thought the dosages were a bit high still. I mean, what I ran for my last cycle would be considered high dosages by most people.. and now he want's more.. and for longer? Think I will have to talk to him more about it, or just keep doing my own thing.

Thanks for the input

more obviously yield more and its true.

I dont know how this shit works, but that coach want you swimming in them hormones. If that is so, its because YOU FUCKING WANTED to do so. Tips is all good, I can see why you are here. :) Insulin is no joke, but hey you're going pro level. I guess its required sooner or later.(not) You know better than this now, than do this cycle he has proposed to you though? Just give him the good ol'silly look and ask if he could please pull his head outa his ass, because that shit is starting to look ridicilous.

He knows his shit, good, but he doesnt own this shit, you specifically? You could always try increasing dosages and experiment upwards to succsess, but at your own pace. Im amazed by hearing about all these coaches dishing out stuff like this. I know people often do and coaches are people, but for fuck sake! Im glad i live in norway. I like the seasons and I like it being so calm and not overflow in such mentalities like coach.

Thanks for the reply brother.

I've used slin in the past.. both humulin r and humulog. I know what I am doing with that aspect.

And yes, you are correct.. I do want this. I was just curious to see if this was the extreme I thought it was.. or if this was the norm.

Damn, no offense intended, but that's quite the load before your coach came along. But, the big boys aren't running 400mg Test w/a D-Bol kicker either. I guess ya gotta pay to play on that level. Best wishes with your goals/career.

Haha Jay Cutler only drinks protein and takes BCAA according to the magazines and ads he does. I think back to when I was 14 just starting my lifting career and I actually thought that haha damn we are all so naive at that age, and damn to all the money I wasted on some of that crap in the mags.

Hi foreversmall ... welcome to EF.

1st ... I hate it when people discuss slin ... that shit is really dangerous and you need to really know your shit about you if you are using it and what to check, when, how etc etc or you die.

Then, getting to the cycle he laid out for you ...

That is not really a bad cycle and if you are looking to turn Pro, then Bro, those are still reasonable dosages ... with some exceptions ...

TrenA @ 200mg ED for 20 weeks ... meaning you'll run 1.4g of Tren per week ... 28g of Tren of the 20 week cycle period? Is he nuts?

The Test, EQ, Primo and Deca are high-end dosages, but nothing more than any Pro BB is using. The GH @ 8iu is growing range dosage and not maintenance or fat furnace level, though I do not like the idea of GH as it can very easily lead to cancer-cell growth. IGF and slin I refuse to comment on ... that shit scares the hair off my ballsack, though I know that they work and wanting to go Pro, they are inevitable (did he mention if the igf is LR3?)... but the risk is just too high for the average Joe wanting to look good ... imho.

So, in conclusion:

The dosages of the TEST, EQ, Deca and Primo are fine for the level you are looking to get to, though you need to have proper on cycle support supplements and you other goodies like Aromasin (Test Aromatise Sides) and Caber (Deca, a 19-NOR sides) at hand.

The Tren dosage ... I don't think it is healthy OR advisable for anyone to run it at that high ... ever. 200mg EOD, maybe, but you have to be advanced ... not, NOT for the first time TREN user, and just thinking about the sides at that dosage ... ugh. Again, with Tren being a 19-NOR, have Caber at hand.

20 weeks is not really as bad as it sounds ... just costs more, but does, in fact, deliver better results, especially with the EQ in there.

You mentioned that you have been following a blast & cruise protocol, so I won't preach to you regarding PCT. :)

Haha Jay Cutler only drinks protein and takes BCAA according to the magazines and ads he does. I think back to when I was 14 just starting my lifting career and I actually thought that haha damn we are all so naive at that age, and damn to all the money I wasted on some of that crap in the mags.

School fees Bro ... everyone I know who lifts and is more or less my generation, has paid that price. Thinking, hoping and dreaming that the mass builder, weight gainer, hardgainer's hope, protein shake and meal replacements will get you to 240lbs carrying minimum BF ... LOL!

If I could get all that money back, I can lay down a decent deposit on a house, man! LOL!!!

Top Bottom