Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Least painful injection site?

MrsMrMan

What are your thoughts?
Jabbing doesn't hurt apparently, even though it looks like it hurts like a bitch

Glutes. Delts are good also.. depends what your pinning and if it's virgin muscle

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Glutes. Delts are good also.. depends what your pinning and if it's virgin muscle

Yeah first time cycle tomorrow.
I'm 25
Been training for 7 years. Read up for agess and got a reliable source etc etc etc

Im just nervous about the pain now!

That should be as painless as possible but it is your 1st time pinning, so expect a little bit

I feel differently than most here - I prefer injections into my quads. It actually took a while before I started rotating to other sites. I am committed to doing this at least twice a week for the foreseeable future so did force myself to start rotating between my quads, delts, and glutes.

The pain does not come from the injection itself - it is virtually painless - but more from PIP (post injection pain) for the next couple of days. Be prepared for a bit of pain wherever you inject the first couple of times. With what you are injecting it should just feel like a bad bruise, and know that it will get better. I inject test cyp twice a week and get zero PIP from it anymore. Its a cakewalk. Now, when you start shooting short esters like prop, or higher concentrations like T400 the pip will be greater.

^^^ Indeed, and you'll be able to sit down just fine the next day, if not something went wrong or you may need some cheese with that whine.

Top Bottom