Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E Not Working

fullcody

Alright I'm in a pretty f'd up situation and don't know what to do. I've searched through almost every forum I can find on multiple websites, but no one seems to be having the same problem as me. I am currently on a Test E cycle of 600 mg a week (my first cycle) and today marks 6 1/2 weeks, and nothing has happened. I pin every Monday and Thursday rotating between my glutes and quads. I've gained maybe 1 or 2 pounds but the scale doesn't always correlate, which is why i took measurements before starting the cycle. I just measured myself again tonight and have might slight and small gains, the same gains you can expect to make naturally in 6 weeks.

I don't pussy foot around in the gym and have been smashing my workouts, I train almost every day. My diet is on point too. I eat really clean and am getting a little over 300 grams of protein a day and around 4k - 4.5k calories a day. I'm 6'1 185 lbs and 10% bf, you can look at my profile pic. Before everyone tells me i have bad gear, I am running this cycle with a buddy of mine. We workout together, pin together, eat the same, we are virtually identical in everything we do, eat, and lift.

He has passed me substantially in strength in the gym and is up to 198 lbs, we started at the same weight and are the same height. Our gear came together in one package, so i know it's not the gear. So my question is why is the test not working for me, and will it eventually work or what? I mean its been 6 1/2 weeks and i haven't read anywhere of it taking anyone else this long. I'm still continuing to pin because i don't want to give up on it in hopes that it just hasn't kicked in yet, any comments or advice would be greatly apprectiated, and no i'm not trolling this is 100% serious.

Age? Diet could be the problem if the gear is good. You think you're getting 4-4.5g calorically or know from accurately tracking? If you're at 10% BF I wouldn't be overly concerned putting on a little BF if it meant adding some lean mass along with it.

You and your buddy doing the exact same thing means nothing if your metabolisms are different, especially diet wise.

I'm 21 and I know I'm getting between 4 - 4.5 k a day from tracking my food. I'm not worried about gaining some fat, I was expecting that. I've been eating just as many carbs as protein, doing about a 40/40/20 split. I'm making gains and improvements but they are gains you an expect to make naturally in 6 weeks, it's like the test is having no affect on me

Took me till about week 6-7 until I saw generally anything. That's why Test is run 10-12 wks

well that makes me feel a lot better, just haven't seen any posts saying it took other people this long too. I'm running mine or 12 weeks so I guess I'll stick it out and hopefully it will kick in

If you're looking to pack on the lbs. and you're not at your present caloric intake then you have to bump it up even more, plus 6 weeks is still kind of early so be patient and the gains should come. It's different for everyone but really what were you expecting in only 6 weeks?

I'm eating a lot and always have my protein over 300 a day, I'm 185, I'll bump it up even more. this is my first cycle and I've read everywhere that for most people it kicks in around weeks 3-6 and I've never heard of or read anything where it took anyone else this long, and the guy I'm runnin it with has gained 20 lbs. I know it affects everyone differently but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything obviously wrong or If I should just continue to inject and give it some more time. most people said I should be feeling something different or gaining by this point, but maybe it's just taking me longer. I'm going to continue to run it and hopefully things will pick up soon

but really what were you expecting in only 6 weeks?

He is comparing himself to his buddy.

I would think you would feel *something* in 6 weeks. I knew for sure that I was on by the end of the 3rd week but I am quite a bit older.

What else are you taking? Any AI's or other drugs or sups?

Yeah anything else you could think of that may be hindering your gains? Not enough sleep, partying, etc? How about strength, is your strength up at all or close to your friends strength gains?

Top Bottom