Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet on a budget

davidryan1

As you all know, eating right is essential to muscle growth and general strength. For us younger guys, the costs can be financially draining and even considered selfish when wives and children are in the mix. What are some affordable solutions to keeping on a solid diet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken, tuna, milk and eggs are all fairly cheap. Get your powders on sale and you can even make your own protein bars with some oats, nuts, peanut butter and anything else you want to put in them.

Well, depending on how big you are and what you're trying to do. You could also implement portion control. Because 90% of the people take in TOO much nutrition. So you don't lean out as fast or as effectively as you could. Try 25g of protein per meal instead of what people suggest of 40g. Take in tree nuts for snacks for their fat content. Buy cheap organic chia seeds. Lean ground turkey. Avoid carbs like pasta and rice. 1/4 serving of oatmeal, twice a day. 3lbs of chicken over 4 days. Hard boiled eggs for breakfast with some oatmeal. Snack on some tree nuts later. Lunch a nice salad with good protein. You will stay full (might have to adjust a bit though). And you will lose fat (might get weaker at first), but you will then get stronger. Learn portion control and your grocery bill will dwindle away. You don't need 400g of protein a day. Or 3500 calories of lean food to get stronger or ripped. Just the right combination of nutrition.

Well, depending on how big you are and what you're trying to do. You could also implement...

So is there any truth in that your body can only absorb so much protein in one sitting? I think I heard 20-30grams depending on the persons weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom