Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Snorting Winstrol

abohannon46

I'm sorry about all the questions about Winstrol... Im just new to it and dont wanna get any if I dont know shit about it... It seems fairly safe so that is why im choosing to go with it for the first time... But my questions was, I have seen people telling me to crush up the Winny pills and snort them? And I guess it makes sense (i.e. cocaine)... But i thought I would get every1's opinion on it. To me it seems like that would have a better advantage then taking them orally. (Yes yes I know your all probably saying "YOU PUSSY, INJECT EM!" lol but this is my first time yall, just testing it out for now so CHILL! =-) But anyways, any input is thanked in advance! Thanks guys!

Please could you post pictures of the fellas that snort them? I'd really like to put a face on that idea.

So dont snort them? some peeps just told me that would work... So i guess not, will i still see gains if i take them orally in an eight week cycle? (dunno the mg yet)

You can put them up your butt for better absorbtion.. but do you really want to put winny tablets in your asshole? :eek:

Just chew them up and take a drink of grapefruit juice. Dont forget to space your dosage out during the day.

dont snort them. the slight increase in absorption (and I mean very very slight)you will get does not warrent the inhaling of winstrol powder.

snorting it would just prove you're an idiot!

Doing crap like this just gives the rest of us a bad name.

Top Bottom