Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstole pills

rdgrenade

High End Bro
Platinum
Platinum
winstrol pills

im 5'11 165 and im about 9 percent body fat and im goin to start takin winstrol pills for 2months one cycle what kinda gains will i see??? how bad of side effects??should i be taking anything else and im goin to start it today and im goin to start out with 2 pills and take it for month and half is this rite?

Last edited:
haha come on bro dont give him such a hard time. maybe its a typo or somethin. i hope it is anyway.
how many cycles have u done bro

Is that like stolen winstrol?

I'll help you out.
What brand? What dose? How old are you?
Since your 165 pounds, I don't have to ask your cycle history.

"2 pills" - Doesn't tell us the dose. It's like saying you have 2 bottles of soda. What size? They come in many different sizes. You need to know how many mgs they are each.

I have a better idea. Since you said they are pills, then i am guessing they are IP winny pills, in which case you spelled it right. Winstole, as in your money was stolen from you by purchasing this crap. This is what you do....
1. Try and get your money back. If you cant, see if anyone wants them and sell them.
2. Spend that money on protien and ALA.

You need to workout a bit more before you go hitting the sauce. You dont seem to know anything about steroids, and they are not toys. Granted, side effects are not as common as the mainstream would like you to believe, but they do exist. You need to know what they are and how to prevent them. And if they arise, you need to be prepared to deal with them. This isnt a vitamin you are eating.

Top Bottom