Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Loss...

Stew Meat said:

Primo, Winstrol, or DHT derivitives are hard on the hair, but not as bad as testosterone and test analouges which convert into DHT which has greater androgenic activity in the scalp than its analogs....

so primo, winstrol or dht derivitives will do a number on your hair, but the testosterones will do a bigger number on your hair

Even I take Stew's word about studies he saw that prove 5-alpha reductase effect on Trenbolone, and that it does get reduced to analogue of DHN,but it doesn't mean that Fina is safe for hair.
Deca-deffinately.... and relatively, if you compare to Anavar,for example.
But, even if Trenbolone gets reduced to something milder that shit is still going to be strong androgen, don't forget Trenbolone is 3-times stronger androgen then Test 3 and in unreduced state it's slightly stronger then DHT.
Also, very good point Stew is making that Finasteride(Proscar,Propecia) shouldn't be used with Nandrolones(Deca) or Trenbolones(Fina) because it will accelerate hair loss.
So, the formula is simple: stay away from Deca or Fina, use Finasteride(Proscar,Propecia), Saw Palmetto, Nizoral shampoo, Minoxidil(xandrox)

JUST ONE MORE THING STEW, SO BASICALLY WHAT UR SAYING IF I WERE TO STACK NORANDREN 200 WITH FINAJET (TREN) AND USE XANDROX5%, NIZOARL 2%, I SHOULD BE OK WITH MY HAIR, BECAUSE I'M ALREADY PRONE TO HAIRLOSS!? PLEASE HELP...

panerai said:
Even I take Stew's word about studies he saw that prove 5-alpha reductase effect on Trenbolone, and that it does get reduced to analogue of DHN,but it doesn't mean that Fina is safe for hair.
Deca-deffinately.... and relatively, if you compare to Anavar,for example.
But, even if Trenbolone gets reduced to something milder that shit is still going to be strong androgen, don't forget Trenbolone is 3-times stronger androgen then Test 3 and in unreduced state it's slightly stronger then DHT.
Also, very good point Stew is making that Finasteride(Proscar,Propecia) shouldn't be used with Nandrolones(Deca) or Trenbolones(Fina) because it will accelerate hair loss.
So, the formula is simple: stay away from Deca or Fina, use Finasteride(Proscar,Propecia), Saw Palmetto, Nizoral shampoo, Minoxidil(xandrox)

How "strong" of an androgen a particular steroid is has NOTHING to do with how much androgenic activity it has within the scalp. Various types of steroids have vairous properties and the properties of the analog are different than the parent compound. Fina has very low androgenic activity in the scalp.

-Stew

ripped1979 said:
JUST ONE MORE THING STEW, SO BASICALLY WHAT UR SAYING IF I WERE TO STACK NORANDREN 200 WITH FINAJET (TREN) AND USE XANDROX5%, NIZOARL 2%, I SHOULD BE OK WITH MY HAIR, BECAUSE I'M ALREADY PRONE TO HAIRLOSS!? PLEASE HELP...

I'm not familiar with xandrox, but tren and nandralone are the easiset on the hairline. They have very low activity in the scalp. THERE IS NOT AN OFF OR ON occurance of hairloss... it is based on percentages. The percentage of nandralone and tren's androgenic activity in the scalp is very low, therefore it is the least likely to promote hairloss. If you carry a gene that promotes hairloss, even these partiular steroids can accelerate hairloss by some degree... By the same standards, DHT will not promote much of any hairloss in those who have strong resistance to hairloss... even though DHT has the highest androgenic activity in the scalp.

-Stew

I've personally experience the tren/proscar effect. It was not pretty. Later I ran tren in very high doses with saw palmetto, and had no hairloss at all:)

Exactly! I love to argue(in cevilized manner), but when Stew pointed in one previous thread that Trenbolone might be reduced by 5-A reductase, I had to agree, because I went through the whole experience myself.
It never crossed my mind that Fina could have same properties toward hairloss as Deca. So, I, avoiding Deca and thinking that I'm safe(I'm prone to MPB, and pretty much succesfully slowing the process down for years) use Tren in stack with Test and dbol, and was gegging at the amount of hair loss.
On a contrary, lots of users report increased hairloss while using Tren(Fina). And, if you consider facts that Primo, or Winny(uncomparably weaker androgens, can cause haos in hair just by themself in a slightly higher doses) you will agree, that even if(and it's not proven yet,anyway) the androgenic properties of Tren are reduced by 5-alpha reductase, it's still motherfukking strong shit for your little bushes...

Every androgen has SOME androgenic activity in the scalp... some just have higher percentages in the muscle tissue than they do in the scalp tissue... But EVERYTHING can cause SOME hairloss if you are geneticly predisposed to hairloss. Even if you took finasteride at 20357029387502937523475023mg per day, it would only block a percentage of DHT formation and would only LOWER the percentage of hairloss in geneticly predisposed persons...

-Stew

its fucking hair!!!!!!!!! who gives a shit....shave it cut it close whatever why even worry??? chicks dig the bald look ...i mean so oo many people who arent evenlosin hair go with that look.....wear a hat bandanna whatever.... i never ever can comprehend this kinda of thread..i understand how some people are andim that way to an extent but fellas get a grip...its hair most of y a shave allurother hairoff...eh wahtever to each his own....bro u only live once u goona letsome hair standin between what juice u do....lets see Enanthate/dbol
primo/deca d eca alone etc etc/////i think u get the point ..........hope i shed some light bro..just tryin to help

Top Bottom