Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triple H Talks about steroid Use in a interview

I almost promise you, in the long run, wrestling will pay The Rock more than a movie here and there.

I have to disagree with fyyer. CHina was on the "best damn sports show" and talked about how she has made more money off of playboy, than all of the wrestling she has done. surprised me. she said she didn't make much at all. Plus, which is easier on your body, wrestling or movie making?? Point made.

Whiskey

Whiskey said:
I have to disagree with fyyer. CHina was on the "best damn sports show" and talked about how she has made more money off of playboy, than all of the wrestling she has done. surprised me. she said she didn't make much at all. Plus, which is easier on your body, wrestling or movie making?? Point made.

Whiskey

Yea but, Chyna does not the Rock make. The Rock has made more money in the last three years than any one in wrestling history.

well, The Rock will never be a 20 million dollar a flick actor, only the best get that, Reeves, Cruise, unfortunately Martin Lawrence. A good WWF wrestler i believe makes around 750,000 not including promotions. THe former WCW prime would make a few million because of Turner's unlimited income. If The ROck makes a base salary of 2 million or so, i would think that would be around his going rate for a movie...but making a movie is alot easier than wrestling...so its quite possible for him to leave in a few years.

The amount of size Triple H has put on is amazing. He used to train when he first started in my area, and he was an average sized dude with a terrible build. Now he is massive and he is getting more defined each time I see him. Also he had terrible gyno and that seems to have gotten extremely better, and I know he never had gyno surgery. I wish I had his Docs!!

da big thinker said:

The Rock seems to be a smart individual...he will be seen on TV and in motion pics from now on...wouldn't be surprised if leaves from the WWF and starts hitting the screen...kinda like arnold...

Thats my buddy's prediction as well.! Arnold 2, he just needs more size now! He is getting smaller!

you guys are saying that wrestlers are huge? are you bodybuilders? no bodybuilder woud say the rock is huge or other wrestlers for that matter, dorian yates was huge, vic richards was huge, not wrestlers. I have a picture of the rock side to side with little melvin anthony...mel's arms look twice as thick and he looks like a tank compared with the rock who is made to look tall and skinny. Respect to wrestlers because they are simmilar to qualified stuntmen and are professionals that work hard , but we are supposed to be bodybuilders... ronnie coleman. jay cutler etc...they work even harder, thats why they are truly 'bodybuilder' big...wrestlers are small compared with bodybuilders...so lets hear it for the bodybuilders afterall that is what the majority of us on here are aiming for isnt it?

Top Bottom