Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triple H Talks about steroid Use in a interview

simonf

Here it is

Source : Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- He was also asked if he had ever taken steroids in reply to which he gave a political answer saying "I don't condone it's use. But I understand it's place. I don't have a problem with people who take steroids. It's a great medicine for people who need it, and it has a place in the world just like any other medication. If a doctor feels that's what you need to improve your health or life and puts you on it, then that's great. However, if you take it without any sort of prescription, then it's just like any other drug, and you shouldn't take it. It should only be given by a doctor."

:)

I bet Triple H does understand it's place, that is too funny. He understands that it's place is in his profession! ha ha!

thats easy for him to say, I am sure vince has a whole medical staff willing to prescribe upon will.
Whether his doctor gives it to him or he buys inthe street, he is still using them like the rest of us.

I know of a guy that has sold to some wrestlers. I have a big mouth and had to say something, but I shouldnt have. So they all don't get prescriptions.

haven't been following wrestling for a while...tuned in last week and was surprised at how scrawny The Rock is now. He was smaller and ripped up when he came back. now he is small and not ripped up. you would think he would be really juiced now since he has to promote the scorpion king.

If a doctor feels that's what you need to improve your health or life and puts you on it, then that's great.
I bet his doc told him he has major testerone deficiency probs.:D

He is fucking massive though and he is my favorite wrestler! even though I dont even really like wrestling. I pick my favorite wrestler based on physique because no one is really better than anyone else! FAKE!!! But he is huge and thats what makes him great!

Hugh Gellatts said:
haven't been following wrestling for a while...tuned in last week and was surprised at how scrawny The Rock is now. He was smaller and ripped up when he came back. now he is small and not ripped up. you would think he would be really juiced now since he has to promote the scorpion king.

The Rock seems to be a smart individual...he will be seen on TV and in motion pics from now on...wouldn't be surprised if leaves from the WWF and starts hitting the screen...kinda like arnold...

Top Bottom