Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca gyno

It is not the Progesterone but the prolactin that creates the problem with deca. Progesterone is actually beneficial, as it is inhibitory to estrogen. Prolactin will inhibit testicular function to the point where estrogen will cause Gyno from Deca. Traditional anti-e will not work very well in that type of environment because the tissue (once it has developed) is very sensitive to even a very small amount of estrogen and the persistently high level of Prolactin will continue to inhibit testicular function. Without reducing the elevated prolactin levels Gyno is impossible to control.

Progestins also could be a problem with deca hence the Winstol recommendation. Progestin will inhibit Progesterone. Winstrol will inhibit Progestin. Bromocriptine will reduce the amount of Prolactin in you system thus allow for better testicular function and hormonal balance. Vixtex is a good option as well as it inhibits Prolactin and increases progesterone.

Progestins also could be a problem with deca hence the Winstol recommendation. Progestin will inhibit Progesterone. Winstrol will inhibit Progestin. Bromocriptine will reduce the amount of Prolactin in you system thus allow for better testicular function and hormonal balance. Vixtex is a good option as well as it inhibits Prolactin and increases progesterone.

Ever since i started on this board I have learned something new every day. I will definately add bromocriptine post cycle to destroy prolactin.

Trenimator76 said:

Ever since i started on this board I have learned something new every day. I will definately add bromocriptine post cycle to destroy prolactin.

Research this A LOT!!!! It has a lot of bad sides.

True Bromo does have allot of bad sides. That is why I would say use Vitex though out the cycle and the Bromo only as a last resort and at low doses. It has a half-life of 50 hrs. So I would start with 1.25 EOD and work your way up as needed. Not more than 2.5 ED and stopping if bad sides occur.

One option that hasn't been tried yet is adding progesterone to try and remove the progestins from the progesterone receptors. I believe you can get progesterone cream otc, and there's several stores at http://shopping.yahoo.com that carry it.

Nolvadex and/or arimidex may help prevent gyno from Deca. Many people either are not aware, or forget, that Deca is a substrate for aromatase and can be converted to estrogen (1) (2). Obviously they will not prevent any possible effects progesterone/prolactin might have on causing gyno.

(1) J Steroid Biochem 1989 Nov;33(5):949-54
Androgen and 19-norandrogen aromatization by equine and human placental microsomes.
Dintinger T, Gaillard JL, Moslemi S, Zwain I, Silberzahn P.

(2) 1: Nippon Naibunpi Gakkai Zasshi 1986 Jan 20;62(1):18-25
[Aromatization of androstenedione and 19-nortestosterone in human placenta, liver and adipose tissues]
Yoshiji S, Yamamoto T, Okada H.

Top Bottom