Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol Challenges

Aikido

Due to some financial constraints I might have to find a cheaper winny other than zambon or TT. I was considering Stromba 5 mg tabs from Europe. Has anyone used stromba? If so, how did you like it compared to TT and Zambon? I know that TT and Zambon are the best out there for winny but if Stromba is good overall, then I might order them. A 7 week supply will run me $168.00 @ 50mg ED verses $450.00 for TT or $392.00 for zambon. Each of these are based on taking 50mg ED for 7 weeks.

Any advice from Stromba users would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Aikido :rolleyes:

150.00 per 100 tabs and I need over 200 so that's 150.00 x 3 = 450.00. Or I can just get 500 tabs for 460.00 (which I would obviously do) but I'm basing this on a 7 week cyc. to keep the comparison the same.

i dont think Zambons are worth the money thye need to make a 10ml version like tt. tt has 10ml version at 100mg its at least 100 dollars less

Thank for the info but I would really like to hear if anyone used Stromba 5mg tabs and if they are good.

Anyone?
Bump

stanozol tabs

DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE TERMINATED...

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom