Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosing of sustanon and dianabol

sust at 500mg a week split into two doses
dbol at 30mg a day- take even doses every 4 hours
eq at 400mg a week

arimidex at .5mg/ed

good luck

sust at 500mg a week split into two doses
dbol at 30mg a day- take even doses every 4 hours
eq at 400mg a week

arimidex at .5mg/ed

keep dbol in the beginning or you wont see any results for a month

slider99 said:
Bump,

Hey on this topic bro's would EQ be a good one to run through this same cycle aprox. 8-10wks inject. e/o?
Also would you or is it smart to start d-bol mid cycle???

Thanks,

Kev
:)

Smart, not really, but you can run the dbol anytime you want, eq no you wouldn't be able to add it mid cycle.

Lets keep bumping this for more input.

Also with the EQ being Ganabol 50mg/ml would you do 100mg/2cc e/o??
Anyone know if less than 400mg/week of EQ would still be effective? Would you site inject with EQ?

K
:)

Bump, 'for a little more Karma'?

Ok, if you had d-bol, Anavar and winny tabs which would you use and not use? I know it might be to toxic on the liver but would you stack any of these 3 together with test of course.

Thanks for your advice,

Kev

My next cycle is going to be 300mg of EQ a week with 30mg of anavar for the first half of the cycle.

2ccs Eod sounds good(and yes you can site inject EQ), as far as the orals, don't use Dbol unless you have lots of arimidex and Anavar/Eq can cause a weird synergistic joint pain effect(don't ask me why I don't know)

Ren,

Im doin the same cycle but keepin the dbols at 25 mg ED ... update us on your progress. Good luck bro.

NFG

Yeah, my first cycle of Sust and D-Bol was wonderful. Good luck to you!!

In a week or two, I'm starting my second cycle and wish to use the same combo again, Sust and D-bol, but am thinking of adding something else into the mix. I wouldn't mind Deca, but I am concerned about the amount of time in which it stays detectable via blood tests. Tests are kind of a concern. Maybe EQ? And if so, is the arimidex imperative? I'm trying to piece together some ideas from this thread as well as from AJC's profile site. Thanks guys!

Big Andy

I was advised by vets to shoot Sust 1 every 5 days and I am pretty sure I read it a few times on this board aswell. Should I knock this back to 1 every 4 days? My first cycle and am in my second week.
Cheers!

Top Bottom