Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrolone & Clenbuterol

meatbiscuit

I just obtained some oxandrolone and clenbuterol. I want to start a cycle doing 6 weeks of oxandolone starting at 5mg a day, then slowly moving up to 15mg a day then back down to 5mg. After 4 weeks I'll start the clenbuterol taking 80mcg and increasing to 100mcg for 6 weeks. This will be a total of 10 weeks. I was wondering if this cycle sounds good to take.
Also, I was wondering what the effects of birth control are. I'm currently taking orthotricyclen and want to know if there are any effects on the reliability of the birth control and/or if the oxandrolone and clenbuterol would be effected.
If anybody has any information regarding these two topics, I would extremely appreciate it.

I myself have not yet taken oxandrolone, but have ordered some and will be starting a cycle in 2 weeks. 15mg sounds kinda high from the reading I've been doing. There are quite a few threads on cycling and myself I'm going to start at 2.5mg and then bump to 5mg and max at 10mg. I'll only take the 10mg if I don't see results with 5mg, and also I've heard that there is no need for women to taper off. As far as the clen - what kind exactly are you taking....spiropent, superclen?? Some of that is very overated - I got good results from the oxyflux - BUT was also cycling with T3, doing MASS cardio (7 days a week) and carb depleting. I'm not sure how effective the clen actually is because I've not taken it alone by itself, but from what I've heard others say that have, it's not all that it's cracked up to be.

Top Bottom