Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon Gains

Hey guys,

I am going to do a cycle of Sustanon with some Primos as well. I will do 250mg of sustanon a week and 2mg of primo a week for 9 weeks. This is my 4th cycle, but first time ever using test. What kind of gains could I expect. I might actually bump up the sustanon to 500 mg/week, I am just concerned about gyno.
What do you think.

Well, from the info you have given us - there is no way for us to know what kind of gains you can expect.

As far as the gyno thing. Arimidex, nolvadex, clomid, liquidex, aminogluthamide. Plenty of options to help take care of this.

Nautica

With regards to diet, I will probably eat very clean, lower carbs but not zero carbs, high protein. Cardio on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in the morning for 40 minutes.

dreamsoflowbodyfat said:
Hey guys,

I am going to do a cycle of Sustanon with some Primos as well. I will do 250mg of sustanon a week and 2mg of primo a week for 9 weeks. This is my 4th cycle, but first time ever using test. What kind of gains could I expect. I might actually bump up the sustanon to 500 mg/week, I am just concerned about gyno.
What do you think.

You should definitely bump it up to 500mg per week. 250mg will barely do anything over replacing your bodys own production of test in most people. Youll even get that same argument from some people on this board about 500mg.

Unless your prone to gyno, I wouldnt worry about 1/2 gram of test per week. Grab some Nolvedex if ur worried.

I did

Just did a cycle od sustanon/eq for eight weeks(first time). I am up 17 pounds now waist down two inches. Now I am on the clomid, soon be over, strength has not ben lost since I stopped.
Planning on getting 500 mg/wk next time and I got a lot of deca so I will mix that two. I am new to the game myself and I have promised myself, never start a cycle without some clomid and anti-e's around. Hope that help, like I said 17 lbs.

i do not agree with not seeing good results from 250mg/wk of sus. my first cycle consisted of just 250mg/wk of sus for 10 wks and I had great results. I could never see those same results again from that amount, but for a first cycle, it is a good one. when talking about a fifth cycle I would go with 500mg or over. Even though it is your first time with test I would still go with at least 500.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Sustanon Gains

megabump said:

You should definitely bump it up to 500mg per week. 250mg will barely do anything over replacing your bodys own production of test in most people. Youll even get that same argument from some people on this board about 500mg.

First of all most people produce around 70mg weekly so 250 is over 300% increase from baseline. Add in some primo and total is 500mg which should produce noticable effects in most humans who have reasonably decent receptors.

TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER: if this is your 4th cycle, what were your previous cycles and the results as well as your current stats. This info is crucial. No one can give you a decent answer without it. This is where your prior experience comes into play and help others guage what is right for you.

Top Bottom