Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca help

mjc22tt

ok i'm taking an 8 week cycle of deca and need something to prevent the imfamous "deca dick". what should i take to prevent that and in what kind of doses? would sust or proviron work?

mjc22tt said:
ok i'm taking an 8 week cycle of deca and need something to prevent the imfamous "deca dick". what should i take to prevent that and in what kind of doses? would sust or proviron work?
Here's what you do dude-take the juice and inject DIRECTLY into the tip of your penis-deca dick will no longer be a big problem

are you serious? just inject the deca straight in the ol piss hole and that's all it takes? won't that lead to something else that could really mess me up?

first of all what deca 100, 200 ect. and futhermore you need some testosterone bro. I would suggest test p or sustanon 250. I wouldnt take just deca anyway, stack and maximize that shit. Good luck bro!:splat:

mjc22tt said:
are you serious? just inject the deca straight in the ol piss hole and that's all it takes? won't that lead to something else that could really mess me up?

mjc22tt, I hope your not even considering this. g-dogg was just pulling your leg, if you gave this some thought then I would really consider using the search button on the top right had corner. Best of luck!:p

Top Bottom