Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Qualitative Variations of EQ and/or Enanth/Cyp and/or Winstrol

baryon

Greetings all, this is my first post. I've been researching steroids for around a week although I've been studying pharmacology/biochemistry etc.. for considerably longer.

I'm particularly interested in any responses from Twitched as he has provided a good base for a few nice cycles with the above compounds.

About me: Mid-20's, 165 pounds, 5'10, 12% BF. Been working out on and off for 4 years. Started in again seriously around 2 months ago and am planning a first cycle in several months.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to include the EQ because of a) good side-effect profile b) increased appetite (I have trouble eating alot) c) quality muscle gains.

My question is, given that I will take the proper precautions (clomid, arimidex) to prevent unnecessary side effects, should I add Enanth or Winstrol or both? What are the specific pluses and minuses? I keep hearing about how you get all shredded on Winstrol and this definitely appeals to me. On the other hand if I omit Enanth then I am concerned that my gains will be rather limited.

Another two smaller questions: Why is Winstrol taken at the end of the cycle and why is EQ sometimes stopped one week prior to stopping Enanth/Cyp?

thanks guys.

--Baryon

Baryon,

As a disclaimer first and foremost, Your weight is very low.
I really recommend you make some dietary and training adjustments to put on at least 20 pounds first. If interested, I can put together a lifting regime and diet for you.

As for your cycle questions, I think EQ and Testoviron would be more then enough to blow you up, since you are probobly so far from your genetic potential anyway. Winny would be an unecessary cost, and it adds the whole liver situation for you to keep track of.

Let me know more about what you've been doing so far in your 4 years training.

Actually EQ/Var would be your best choice. You don't need testosterone right now at that size..

twitched

if you can get it run ICN galenikas Test E at 250mg a week and EQ at 200mg a week (i prefer Ft Dodge or Ganabol, but most dont like the 50mg strength). run this cycle for 8 weeks and then start clomid therapy on week ten at 100mg per day for the week and 50 mg a day for weeks 11 and 12. be sure and have atleast some nolvadex, but preferably some liquidex on hand to combat any unwanted bloating or possible gyno problems.

the most important parts of any cycle is not the gear but the diet, training, and rest. be sure that these are all sound before beginning any cycle.

Yeah my weight is low

Thanks for the input guys.

Twitched: Yes, I'd like to get to at least 175 before starting the juice. My routine varies. It is usually 3-4 days a week, with emphasis on the mass building exercises like deadlifts, bench presses, etc.. After reading a few of your posts, however, I am seriously considering the mass building routine you have layed out in your link. I just might try it verbatim and see what happens in the next eight weeks. It strikes me as rather minimal though. I suppose I'll just up the weight to make it tax my muscles.

About the Anavar you suggested...the only reservation I have there is the cost. If I got up to 185 would you still recommend Anavar over Enanth?

BTW, nice to see a fellow mathematician on here :)

--Baryon

Top Bottom