Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca help please

noplay

ok fellaz im 5'9 , 172 lb,26 year,,,,,,,,,done 2 cyc,test only 750 week,,,O,12%bf,,.,,,whats the deal with deca, some say you dick still works , some says it dont , i like my man piece to get hard, is it true will it go limp , i mean i want to do a 750 test/400 deca,,,is it worth the risk that i might get a limp noodle ,or is it worth it because of the good gains , or should i just stick to a 750enant/500sust,,,,,750 enanth is a must , but what is more bennificial to gains deca or more test?

noplay said:
ok fellaz im 5'9 , 172 lb,26 year,,,,,,,,,done 2 cyc,test only 750 week,,,O,12%bf,,.,,,whats the deal with deca, some say you dick still works , some says it dont , i like my man piece to get hard, is it true will it go limp , i mean i want to do a 750 test/400 deca,,,is it worth the risk that i might get a limp noodle ,or is it worth it because of the good gains , or should i just stick to a 750enant/500sust,,,,,750 enanth is a must , but what is more bennificial to gains deca or more test?
I have been on deca cycles at 600mg per week for 10 weeks along with sust at 500mg per week and I have not yet had any trouble waxing that ass .But every one reacts differant .

As long as you're throwing some test, Deca dick shouldnt be an issue for you. 500 mg of sust would be enough to do the job.

Top Bottom