Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cyclijng Sustanon....How does this look?

doing 10 weeks of sust.....heres what i plan....going to use a gram per week but the frontload is important to get the benefits of the short esters because it takes a long time for the longer ones to kick in......here goes.
wks 1-3... 1 amp per day....(except sunday) so 6 per week
wks 3-10 1 amp eod ....i dont mind the needles so this hsouldnt be a problem...any opinions on this.?

I don;t think you should use that much test...... try using 5---75- mg per week and throw some liquidex in there!!! don;t want gyno do ya?

Since you were going to do a gram a week anyway, this looks like it might be better at taking advantage of the shorter estered tests in the blend. Good luck.

I don;t think you should use that much test...... try using 500-750 mg per week and throw some liquidex in there!!! don;t want gyno do ya?

Did anyone here even bother to ask this guys experience with gear/training and his goals? Not that I read, so why is everyone so quick to point out that this is too much before even knowing the reasoning behind this cycle. FYI...500mg/sust, 400mg/deca, and 30mg/dbol/ED is 1050mg of AS per week...Not an uncommon NEWBIE cycle. And also this dose does not make certain side effects including the difinateness of gyno. Many people, inculding myself, have used 1500mg with no sides(except water retention and a zit or two). This would be a bit much for ones first couple of cycles, however still not outrageous for someone with a few cycles under thier belt. Your cycle looks very good and you're using the sust to it's full potential. When I use a gram of sust(or any test for that matter) is inject on Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri. Just makes it so I have set days to shoot as opposed to rotating days dependign on thier falling in an EOD rotation. No biggie, just a thought. Otherwise I find all test cycles to be the way to go both financially and growth wise.

thanks beezers and genarr....i do have a little experience.....
to all those who jumped down my throat, this is THE proper way to maximize the use of sust.and those who say it is 1750mg per week the first three are dead wrong.....you are only using 2 of the four esters for this time period.......1st cycle 250 sust/wk
2nd cycle...500mg cyp/week, 600mg eq /wk
30mg dbol/wk
3rd cycle....100mg suspension ed 3 weeks
700 mg prop/wk 7 weeks
anadrol for 3 weeks
dbol for three
this will be my fourth......currently 6'3 222lbs
next cycle will incorporate slin and gh
this cycle i have laid out above is for summer....1 g of test, 800 of eq and winny for the last 5 weeks....now people who arent going to jump down my throat can respond.....cycling the sust this way is the RIGHT way.....anyone else have opinions on this?

Top Bottom