Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TTokyo winstrol & EQ cycle advice?

Slabman

I am 5" 10'' 195lbs and I am about to start a 10 week cycle at 400mg EQ a week, and planned on taking 40mg ed for the last 50 days of my cycle. This is my first cycle and i am concerned because people have said that I need at least 50 mg a day.I have 200 10mg winny, 4000mg EQ Total. If anyone has any advice on how to take these and some possible results i should achieve I would greatly appreciate it .:confused:

how old are you?

I wouldn't f*&k with the winny on your first cycle. Try this for your first, assuming you mean bulk cycle.

sust 250 1-8
eq 400 1-10
Dont forget clomid. BamBam

Slabman said:
I am 5" 10'' 195lbs and I am about to start a 10 week cycle at 400mg EQ a week, and planned on taking 40mg ed for the last 50 days of my cycle. This is my first cycle and i am concerned because people have said that I need at least 50 mg a day.I have 200 10mg winny, 4000mg EQ Total. If anyone has any advice on how to take these and some possible results i should achieve I would greatly appreciate it .:confused:

Those doses are adequate especially for a beginner. However I suggest you do plenty research and make sure you're ready to take the plunge. Make sure you reach your natural plateau first. Also it wouldn't be a bad idea to run some test with that. First cycle 200-250mgs a week would do wonders.

Top Bottom